#TrendingThursday – Week 2
June 28, 2012 Leave a comment
9 articles this week to help you develop personally and professionally. I hope you enjoy.
And, just as a forewarning, the final article on the list will force you to take time to sit down and think on another level but it is one of the most thought-provoking pieces of writing I have dedicated an entire 20-30 minutes to in a while. So don’t read it unless you want a challenge… but then again, I can say that about all these pieces.
- Building The Start-up Dream Team by Elena Bajic
- Top 10 Questions to Ask During a Job Interview by Black Enterprise
- 118 Ways to Save Money in College by CollegeScholarships.org
- Power of Consistency: 5 Rules by Eric V. Holtzclaw
- Why The Youth of America Are Delaying Financial Independence: A Visual Guide by Ross Crooks
- Unlocking Yourself From the Clock by Frank Partnoy
- America’s Most Trustworthy Companies by Jacquelyn Smith
- In Praise of Leisure by Robert Skidelsky and Edward Skidelsky